The December 5, 1995 HOA (Homeowner Association) Homestead Foreclosure of the property of founders of the homeowner advocate movement Johnnie and Harvella Jones, Kingwood, Texas.
- Investigations penetrating deep into Trump's business, personal and political life are likely to haunt the President for years, even after Mueller has left the stage March 20, 2019President Donald Trump looks -- and is acting -- rattled and encircled by the Russia investigation. And a series of fresh disclosures on Tuesday show there is every reason for him to feel threatened by the vast shadow it is casting over his life, business and presidency.
- Mueller's team says it's very busy this week March 19, 2019Robert Mueller's prosecutors dropped yet another head-scratching signal in their latest court filing Tuesday that the special counsel investigation may be wrapping up -- or maybe it's not.
- Popular weedkiller Roundup likely cause of 2nd man's cancer, jury says
- Say hello to spring
- CBP releasing some migrants due to overcrowding in detention facilities
- Sandra Day O'Connor's life on and off the bench
- Ohio court is asked to clarify when life begins
- How she became the ultimate Trump White House survivor
- Analysis: Dems are taking reparations seriously
- Amnesty International accuses US in civilian deaths
- CNN Poll: Harris climbs in the Democratic race
- CNN gets rare look into Trump's re-election campaign
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406