- UHD students overcome obstacles to graduate December 16, 2018Two University of Houston - Downtown students have overcome challenges to receive their degrees this Saturday.
- Deputies investigating after 15-year-old shot and killed in NE Harris County, deputies say December 16, 2018Authorities are investigating after a 15-year-old boy was shot and killed in northeast Harris County.
- Houston Fire Dept. rescues 6 people stuck in elevator at NRG Stadium, HFD says December 16, 2018Fire officials conducted a rescue after they received a call that a group of people were stuck in an elevator at NRG Stadium.
- Astros ace Justin Verlander throws Christmas party for military families December 16, 2018Justin Verlander's 1,000 Christmas Salutes Houston event gave military families a chance to celebrate the holidays in a special way.
- Motorcyclist slams into SUV during high-speed chase December 15, 2018A motorcyclist crashed into the back on an SUV while fleeing from officers in northeast Harris County.
- Texas man dies after getting stuck in donation bin December 15, 2018A San Antonio man became stuck and suffocated while he was attempting to break into a donation station bin.
- There's more to the law than allowing millions of Americans to get health insurance through exchanges or Medicaid expansion December 16, 2018Whether you know it or not, Obamacare has affected nearly every American.
- Read the judge's ruling striking down the Affordable Care Act December 15, 2018A federal judge in Texas said on Friday that the Affordable Care Act's individual coverage mandate is unconstitutional and that the rest of the law must also fall. Read the ruling here:
- Search is on for overboard cruise passenger
- 7-year-old Guatemalan girl who died in Border Patrol custody is identified
- Man gets 9 years for sexually assaulting an airline passenger while she slept
- Investigators looking for missing Colorado mother search her fiancé's home
- UNC Board of Governors rejects proposal to build new home for 'Silent Sam' Confederate monument
- A thief stole gifts meant for thousands of kids. Then this couple raised $45,000 to save Christmas
- Pelosi's meme-tastic coat so popular it will be re-issued
- VA secretary gave inaccurate answers on pro-Confederate ties during confirmation process
- Elizabeth Warren takes on race issue in commencement speech
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg speaks at naturalization ceremony on the anniversary of Bill of Rights signing
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406