- $1,000 disappears from aging woman's bank through Zelle February 19, 2019When the woman's daughter realized something was wrong with her Chase Bank account, she turned to Ted for help.
- Houston Weather: Drizzle continues tonight, sun comes out Wednesday February 19, 2019The cold, drizzly weather continues through much of the night, but the sun will come out Wednesday.
- Jussie Smollett attack: Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx recuses herself from investigation February 19, 2019Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx has recused herself from the investigation surrounding the alleged attack on "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, her office told ABC News on Tuesday.
- Stepfather apologizing after slapping 12-year-old daughter's bully February 19, 2019"I went up and talked to him and he kept running his mouth," the father said.
- Personnel files reveal more about HPD officer at center of botched raid February 20, 2019The Houston police officer at the center of the deadly drug raid last month was once praised for his productivity, according to city records.
- Neighborhood shaken up after small puppy was fatally shot February 20, 2019"How do you kill a dog? She's tiny."
- His incessant efforts to influence investigations may add up to obstruction of justice in plain sight February 20, 2019President Donald Trump's craving for loyalty from his top law enforcement officials and alleged efforts to topple those whom he perceives as threats could be leading him into deep trouble -- and even put his presidency in peril.
- NYT: Trump asked Whitaker if he could put prosecutor in charge of Cohen probe February 19, 2019President Donald Trump asked then-acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker if a US attorney he appointed could oversee an investigation tied to himself after the US attorney in question had already recused himself from the probe, The New York Times reported Tuesday.
- Southwest cancels hundreds of flights as it struggles to get mechanical problems under control
- Snow and ice expected to hit more than 90 million
- Police want to talk to Jussie Smollett, but they don't know when that'll happen
- No national park has ever existed in this state. Until now
- Oregon may lower the voting age to 16
- Analysis: The calendar is shifting Democratic influence in 2020 to voters of color
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg returns to Supreme Court for oral arguments
- Bernie Sanders lost in 2016. Here's what he needs to do to win in 2020.
- McCabe book details dysfunction and frenzy in Trump administration
- How three men created a $1 billion salad chain
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406