- Obituary for woman with opioid addiction inspires $11,000 in donations to local recovery center October 19, 2018A powerful obituary for Madelyn Linsenmeir, a Vermont woman with an opioid addiction, has inspired more than 100 donations to a local recovery center from around the country and as far away as Denmark.
- Deputy punches drunk man repeatedly during arrest October 19, 2018Once handcuffed and face down, the man asks the deputy, "Are you going to shoot me?" "Nope, I'd like to," the deputy responded.
- Mom dunks 5-month-old's head in water then posts on Facebook October 19, 2018Mom dunks baby's head in water and then post video to Facebook in hopes of fathers attention.
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Gulf Freeway October 19, 2018A multi-vehicle wreck has forced the shutdown of the Gulf Freeway outbound lanes at the South Loop.
- HELP WANTED: This is who's hiring in Houston October 19, 2018Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time work, or you just want a career change, here's who is hiring in Houston.
- Among them, Trump signals -- with zero proof -- that Democrats are somehow behind the caravan of immigrants moving toward the US October 19, 2018President Donald Trump's sprint to the midterm elections continued Thursday night in Montana, where he appeared at a campaign rally to boost Republican Matt Rosendale's challenge against Democratic Sen. Jon Tester. Trump, as he often is when in front of crowds who rabidly support him, was in full voice -- savaging Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren […]
- Analysis: Trump's comments were really dangerous October 19, 2018During a Thursday night campaign rally in Montana, Donald Trump, the President of the United States, praised a Republican Congressman for assaulting a reporter.
- A cryptic 911 call, slain parents: What we know about Wisconsin girl's disappearance
- US is set to take a big fall in life expectancy rankings, study says
- She blocked a black neighbor from entering their building. Then this happened
- After internet mockery, 'Permit Patty' resigns as CEO of cannabis-products company
- A white woman called police on black people barbecuing. This is how the community responded
- Amb. Haley cracks Sen. Warren joke in speech
- Trump more involved in stopping FBI HQ move than previously known, emails show
- Trump's willing to carry Republicans ... unless they lose
- Saudi Arabia's money in US politics
- Justice Dept asks Supreme Court to put climate change lawsuit on hold
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406