- Harris Co. Flood Control District's real-time maps help you decide to evacuate during 'next Harvey' August 20, 2018The Harris County Flood Control District has come up with a new tool to help you decide.
- 'You gotta be all in': Sister Mary Jo Sobiek describes throwing perfect first pitch at White Sox game August 20, 2018After wowing White Sox fans over the weekend, Sister Mary Jo Sobieck shared what it takes to make a heavenly first pitch.
- Meyerland homes either sold or lifted after years of Houston flooding anguish that peaked during Harvey August 20, 2018FLOODING FRUSTRATION: One neighborhood has seen years upon years of flooding or the threats of it, and Harvey was the breaking point.
- Colorado father charged with murder alleges wife strangled his 2 young daughters August 20, 2018A two-day investigation revealed Chris Watts was actively involved in an affair with a co-worker, which he previously denied.
- One Minute Weather: Getting warmer in Houston this week August 21, 2018Triple digit temps return to southeast Texas.
- Suspects wanted after allegedly convincing elderly Houston woman to buy them pickup trucks August 21, 2018While one man has been caught, two others are still on the run after being charged in the scheme.
- Colorado man charged in deaths of pregnant wife, daughters
- Family struggled with debt before husband's arrest
- Colorado mom was about to have a gender reveal party
- Bodies identified as Colorado man's missing wife and daughters
- Video shows mom tell husband about pregnancy
- Hours before his arrest, Chris Watts pleaded for his family's return
- See husband's plea
- Video shows Shanann Watts talk about husband
- This is an absolutely critical moment for Donald Trump's presidency
- Trump Supreme Court nominee and top Senate Democrat to meet Tuesday
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406