- Local officials keeping eye on weather ahead of expected heavy rain June 18, 2018While there was little traffic on a Sunday evening, flood gauges along the side of the Westpark at the 610 Loop are a reminder that streets can flood quickly.
- 'Houston Batman' remains mystery decades after reported encounter June 18, 2018'Houston Batman' remains mystery decades after reported encounter
- Community leaders hold vigil for detained immigrant children June 18, 2018Community leaders and families gathered Sunday afternoon in Houston to remember the immigrant children detained across the country.
- FBI agent removed from Russia probe over anti-Trump text messages willing to testify June 18, 2018Peter Strzok was criticized in a recent Justice Department inspector general report for creating an appearance of conflict by sending anti-Trump text messages.
- GULF DISTURBANCE: Heavy downpours and rough seas expected through Tuesday June 18, 2018Tropical development is unlikely, but a lot of tropical moisture flows into Houston with the possibility of street flooding.
- Beto O'Rourke holds private conversation with Santa Fe High School students June 18, 2018Beto O'Rourke, the Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate representing Texas, criss-crossed the state Sunday.
- The separation of undocumented parents and kids is exploding into the most emotive and politically unpredictable test yet for President Trump June 18, 2018The White House's "zero tolerance" immigration policy and resulting separations of undocumented parents and kids is exploding into the most emotive and politically unpredictable test yet of President Donald Trump's effort to change the character of America.
- Laura Bush pens scathing column on child separation June 18, 2018Former first lady Laura Bush spoke out Sunday night about the separation of families on the US border, writing a harsh criticism of the current zero-tolerance immigration policy being enforced under the Trump administration.
- Their deaths were labeled 'victim of cataclysmic storm.' So why aren't their names on Puerto Rico's list?
- Help CNN investigate hurricane-related deaths in Puerto Rico
- What 2 CNN reporters want you to know about Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico ordered to release death records
- Analysis: Why Donald Trump's wild week matters. A lot.
- Judge rejects request by Russian firm to review Mueller's grand jury instructions
- Trump's legal team emboldened by inspector general report
- Exclusive: Democrats, anticipating heated primary, set earlier 2020 convention date
- This concrete can trap CO2 emissions forever
- Why algae may be a food staple in the future
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406