- LIVE: Memorial service for victims of deadly duck boat accident July 22, 2018A memorial service is underway for the people killed when a tourist boat sank in a Missouri lake.
- Bear cub severely burned in Colo. wildfires nearly healed, taken out of isolation July 22, 2018A bear severely burned in a wildfire last month is now on track to be released back into the wild this winter.
- 3 bodies recovered following San Marcos apartment fire, Pasadena native amongst 5 unaccounted for July 22, 2018Police are still searching for five people following an apartment fire in San Marcos.
- Driver hits woman pushing baby in stroller before slamming into house in NW Harris County July 22, 2018Deputies say the woman was struck with such force that her shoe landed on the roof of a neighboring home.
- LAPD identify 28-year-old man as suspect in Trader Joe's hostage situation July 22, 2018Los Angeles police identified a gunman Sunday suspected of holding hostages inside a Trader Joe's in Silver Lake that resulted in the death of the store manager.
- Body of deceased man found in a ditch in Splendora, deputies say July 22, 2018Deputies are investigating after a man's body was found in a ditch in Splendora Sunday.
- A survivor says before they got on the water the captain said life jackets were available but wouldn't be needed July 23, 2018The 17 people who died in the duck boat tragedy last week in southwestern Missouri were not wearing life jackets when found, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN Sunday.
- Duck boat survivor describes sinking July 21, 2018Duck boat survivor Tia Coleman tells how she survived the incident that killed nine members of her family.
- Gene Evin Atkins is in custody on one count of murder after a standoff at Trader Joe's left an employee dead
- Employee helped people escape through window
- Democratic governors set to take on the bigger names in 2020 race
- At RNC meeting, no one is sweating Trump-Putin summit
- Worries linger after EPA changes coal ash rules
- How Khizr Khan's American dream led him to battle with Trump
- Looking to buy your first home? Good luck with that
- How to handle multiple saving goals
- Experimental treatment uses modified stem cells to fight cancer
- Thousands without power in New York, New Jersey
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406