- WATCH: Airport stops, sings national anthem for 100 children of fallen service members December 12, 2018Everyone at gate C10 in a Nashville airport stood up and sang the national anthem as more than 100 children of fallen troops boarded a plane for Disney World.
- Shooting spree kills 3, wounds 13 at popular Strasbourg Christmas market December 12, 2018Police and soldiers hunted for an extremist who sprayed gunfire near one of Europe's most famous Christmas markets.
- Houston Weather: Warmer today, storms tonight December 12, 2018Snowflakes and/or ice pellets could briefly mix with raindrops before sunrise Friday all the way down to I-10.
- Turkey gone wild chases boy trying to walk home from school December 12, 2018This testy turkey was in hot pursuit of a boy who was trying to walk home from school.
- Grandparents sentenced to prison for kidnapping their grandson from Houston to Brazil December 12, 2018The couple claimed they helped their daughter take her son to Brazil to avoid domestic violence from her ex-husband.
- 'Be An Angel' program looking for volunteers to assemble gift bags for kids with disabilities December 12, 2018The Be An Angel program needs volunteers Thursday morning to make bags for Houston's special needs children.
- The House minority leader announced an agreement that could likely deliver her the votes to become House speaker again -- but only for so long December 13, 2018House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi announced a deal Wednesday that could likely deliver her the votes to become speaker again -- but only for another two terms, laying out a timeline she had been reluctant to articulate until now.
- Analysis: The Year of the Woman roared in Trump's Oval Office December 12, 2018Donald Trump wanted a show in the Oval Office, so he got one. He just never expected that the title of said show would be, "Nancy Pelosi Takes Donald Trump to School."
- 4 days, 5 reports of hate crimes, and a disturbing trend developing in America
- Sentencing of Heather Heyer's killer shows 'we will not tolerate hate,' mother says
- Two earthquakes shake Southeastern US
- Man uses his cast to save neighbor from fire
- CDC reveals the deadliest drug in the US
- Another first for a 'Sesame Street' Muppet
- 5 things the Trump admin has done that go against its climate change warning
- Reality check: Where Russia has allegedly meddled
- 6 key lines from the Trump-Pelosi-Schumer throwdown
- Analysis: The foundation of Trump's coalition is cracking
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406