The parents of a 2-year-old Pennsylvania girl who died of pneumonia have been convicted of involuntary manslaughter after prosecutors said they declined to seek medical care for the child on religious grounds.
Autopsies indicate an Iowa couple and their two children died from inhaling toxic gas at a rented condo on Mexico's Caribbean coast, but there was no sign of foul play or suicide, Mexican authorities said Saturday.
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406