- Parents convicted of manslaughter in pneumonia death of girl March 25, 2018The parents of a 2-year-old Pennsylvania girl who died of pneumonia have been convicted of involuntary manslaughter after prosecutors said they declined to seek medical care for the child on religious grounds.
- City of Houston employee identified as innocent driver killed during high-speed chase March 25, 2018A City of Houston employee was identified as the innocent driver killed during a high-speed chase Saturday morning.
- Iowa family of 4 died of gas asphyxiation at resort in Mexico, authorities say March 25, 2018Autopsies indicate an Iowa couple and their two children died from inhaling toxic gas at a rented condo on Mexico's Caribbean coast, but there was no sign of foul play or suicide, Mexican authorities said Saturday.
- The hottest acts to see at Houston's new In Bloom music festival March 25, 2018Houston's newest music festival, In Bloom, is set to launch its inaugural year in the confines of Eleanor Tinsley Park this weekend.
- Iowa family of 4 died of gas asphyxiation at resort in Mexico, authorities say March 25, 2018Autopsies indicate an Iowa couple and their two children died from inhaling toxic gas at a rented condo on Mexico's Caribbean coast.
- Congressman: Bombing suspect called himself a 'psychopath' March 25, 2018A congressman says the suspected Austin bomber left a confession calling himself a "psychopath."
- Emma Gonzalez: 'Fight for your lives before it is someone else's job' March 24, 2018
- Emma Gonzalez' speech was the length of the Parkland shooting spree March 24, 2018Emma Gonzalez, a student and survivor of the Parkland, Florida, stood on stage at the March for Our Lives for 6 minutes and 20 seconds.
- Sacramento protesters: 'Cells up, don't shoot'
- Cops fatally shoot man in his grandmother's backyard
- Brother: Stephon Clark was turning his life around
- Protesters block NBA arena over fatal Sacramento police shooting
- Analysis: The Trump era has been very good to Iraq War hawks
- McCabe denies 'lack of candor' in op-ed
- Khizr Khan makes personal appeal to Supreme Court on travel ban
- DiGenova role on President's legal team in flux
- Picking Bolton signals a more hawkish turn
- Flying taxi takes to the skies in New Zealand
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406