- Houston Astros weather Shohei Ohtani but lose to Angels, 8-7 April 25, 2018In their first ever meeting with Shohei Ohtani, the Astros get six hits off him in an 8-7 loss.
- Police say 2 officers and loss prevention worker out of surgery after Home Depot shooting April 25, 2018Dallas police say a city-wide search for a suspect in the shooting of two officers has ended.
- After disruptive HISD meeting, trustees adjourn without decision on underperforming schools April 25, 2018A tension-filled Houston ISD trustees meeting erupted Tuesday night, with at least one person being dragged out.
- Cowboy takes down robber in butcher shop April 25, 2018This next video, you're about to see is like something out of an old cowboy movie.
- 5 children found in car after police break up drug deal in Fresno April 24, 2018Five children, ranging in age from six months to 14 years old, were in the car and witnessed the drug deal, police say.
- Trucks line up to help stop suicide attempt on Michigan freeway April 24, 2018More than a dozen tractor-trailers lined up beneath a freeway overpass to aid police trying to help a man contemplating suicide.
- The first lady spoke volumes this week through her fashion choices, public appearances and attention to detail in tonight's state dinner April 25, 2018When President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump arrived on the White House South Lawn Tuesday morning to formally welcome French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife, Brigitte, one thing was clear: The first lady commanded attention.
- First lady wears Chanel dress to state dinner April 24, 2018
- Dr. Gupta: Medical marijuana will save many addicted to opioids
- This is why weed is stuck in a legal limbo
- Woman lost 2 sons in one night to opioids; fighting the crisis is now her life's work
- There's a 24-fold rise in organ transplants from drug overdose donors
- Why the electoral battlefield is expanding
- The future of commuting to work is here
- She bombed the LSAT. She was too short to play Goofy. Now she's a billionaire
- Seattle's proposed tax to fight homelessness may hit Amazon hardest
- 3 administrators arrested in school 'fight club' case
- Friend: Shooting victim 'metaphorically amazing'
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406