- Glitter bomb explodes when commissioner's 8-year-old daughter opens prank package February 18, 2019His 8-year-old daughter opened the package that was sent with the message, "Glitter is the herpes of the craft world. Good luck getting rid of it like your bad decisions."
- Magnolia ISD bus driver arrested for allegedly sexually touching a child February 18, 2019A Magnolia ISD bus driver is behind bars after he allegedly sexually touched his 6-year-old neighbor.
- Former Magnolia ISD bus driver arrested on aggravated child sex assault charges February 18, 2019A former Magnolia ISD bus driver was arrested on aggravated child sex assault charges just months after being accused of sexually touching a child.
- 2 HPD officers hospitalized after crashing while trying to use PIT maneuver during chase February 18, 2019The officers tried to use the PIT maneuver to stop the chase suspect's vehicle, but ended up crashing and their vehicle caught fire.
- 2 dead in possible murder-suicide at Sugar Land home where 16-year-old girl was inside February 18, 2019Authorities say a 16-year-old girl was asleep in the home at the time of the shooting. She later answered the door for police.
- Tiger found in vacant Houston home now enjoying new surroundings in north Texas February 18, 2019'RELAXED AND COMFORTABLE: The Cleveland Amory Black Beauty Ranch in north Texas snapped a photo of the big cat posing on top of his platform taking in the view.
- Top policy adviser Stephen Miller indicated the President would cast his first veto to sustain the declaration of a national emergency February 18, 2019President Donald Trump's allies are mounting a stiff defense of his declaration of a national emergency amid increasing signs that the biggest threat to his border wall now comes not from Congress, but the courts.
- Trump adviser hints at President's strategy February 17, 2019In an interview with Fox News' Chris Wallace, senior adviser to the President Stephen Miller hinted that President Trump might be willing to use his veto power to try to stop a resolution.
- Parents of Kelsey Berreth believe she was killed in a custody dispute
- Sources: Evidence suggests Smollett orchestrated attack
- Aurora gunman opened fire on his coworkers as soon as he lost his job
- Florida inmates use their criminal skills to rescue a baby locked in an SUV
- Two victims of the Illinois shooting attended a school that just marked the anniversary of another mass shooting
- Trump is sending humanitarian aid to Venezuela. Venezuelans in the US say they need help, too
- FCC: Nearly half the calls you receive this year will be spam
- Fact-checking Trump's claims about fact-checkers
- Do Americans really want outsider politicians?
- Russia is backing a viral video company aimed at US millennials
Our goal is to help homeowners but some of the products we suggest you look into may result in a sale that will benefit this organization. We don’t get donations and need funds to continue with our homeowner HOA advocacy. Thank you for purchasing the products and the bottom line is we both win…..you get the help you need and we get the funds we need. Take care and please have a blessed day. The Team
The National Homeowners Advocate Group, LLC
Post Office Box 1702
Richmond, Texas 77406